As a lot of you asked me about my make up routine, finally I found time to do this tutorial, and hope that you like it. It is typical pin up make up from 40's and 50's. In this look accent is on eyebrows, eyes and lips. Without eyeliner can't imagine this look, of course. This is daily make up, make up on eyes is always the same, just I m changing color of my lipstick, red or nude pink.
I didn't edit this photos in photoshop!
I didn't show you on photos how I done it, cus It is quite simple,chose your favorite concealer, liquid foundation compact powder and blush. I used this products.
Brushes that I used for this make up
I m putting Essence I <3 stage eyeshadow base on the entire surface of the upper eyelid, after that I add Rimmel Stay Matte compact powder.
2.Then I add Essence eyesadow-22 blockbuster
3.Below orbital bone I add Catrice brown eyeshadow 080 Help! I Am Stranded. I like this eyeshadow but it is to dificult to blend it. It takes a lot of time
4. Then I add my love-Rimmel Eyeliner
5. I add mascara on my eyelashes of upper eyelid.
6. On the inside of the lower eyelid I add Essence white pencil, and the outer corner I add little brown eyeshadow. In the and I add just little mascara on lower lashes-Diorshow.
I used this:
1. I take my angle brush and Artdeco brown 2 eyebrows pencil and fill my eyebrows
1. I take red lipliner Golden Rose ( I m using it first time) and fill my lips
2. Then I take red lipstick and add in on my lips. Rimmel (I don't have number on it)
But for today I needed this soft rose lipstick, from Loreal.
And that is it :)
I hope that you like it. Questions, suggestions or what ever you want to know tell me, on mail or in comments.